This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. All opinions are my own
Shop The Post:
Hi everyone! It’s been a whole week since I’ve blogged and I’m so glad to be back at it. This week is dead week for us at UP, but last week was pure insanity for me. The lack of sleep from projects, presentations, group meetings, work, practice and just everything was crazy! I ended up coming down with a yucky cold too so I am crossing my fingers this week isn’t as nuts.
I’m really excited for all of the new content I have planned for the blog, especially with the holidays coming up! I am seriously one week away from the end of this semester and can’t wait to put more of my time and energy into blogging.
For today, I’m talking to you gals out there! I teamed up with Pamprin to talk about “pampering” yourself (pun intended) and embracing the positives around us. I have always known about Pamprin but didn’t realize until recently how great Pamprin really is. I always seem to resort to taking Tylenol or Advil, but Pamprin actually has the same strength as Tylenol and it treats for bloating + irritability! Not to mention, they are all about positivity and promoting positive self-care through the power of positive thinking, which I love. I could’ve used a little more positive thinking last week, ha!
What I really want to hit on today is the 21-Day guide that Pamprin has come up with to help us gals create and encourage positive thinking. Why 21 days exactly? Habits begin to form after roughly 3 weeks, which is why Pamprin chose to make this challenge for an entire 21 days, in hopes that the positivity will become more of a routine.
The 21-Day challenge is made up of 7 things to do, one on each day and then you repeat each week. Here they are!!
- Begin the day with 3 positive self-affirmations. You can stick these somewhere in your room where you will see them and read these aloud at the start of each day!
- Surround yourself with positive company. Pamprin tells us to find those stars that stick out in our groups and keep them close to us! I love this one in particular. No need for unnecessary bad energy.
- Make a list of things you are thankful for. We’ve all got some!
- “Give yourself and others an ‘atta girl/boy’.” This one is great! A few encouraging words can go a long way.
- Look for the good. We are responsible for our own perceptions and outlooks!
- Find what brings you joy and serve it up! (aka ice cream for me)
- “Be present enough to send and receive life’s simple gifts.”
So, anyone up for the Pamprin 21-Day challenge? I love this idea! We can be quick to say these things are easier said than done, but in reality they are all small little things that can make a big difference over time.
I hope this was helpful and good Monday Motivation! Thanks for reading, friends!